Last Update: August 15, 2018  


Our club was known as the Rainbow Square Dance Club. Caller and teacher Joe Boykin of Phoenix, graduated the first class in September 1949.

Tex Merrill prepared our first Bar-B-Q at Wagon Wheel Ranch. McNary School gym was the site of our first Festival, July 1949.

Our five acres of property was purchased in April 1973 with donations from local townspeople.  Our patio was poured in 1976; the roof added in 1978.

We are known as the “Rim Rompers.”  We are proud to be one of the few square dance clubs in the United States that own our own “home”.

We also have Western Community Dances ("Country Dance") on Fridays. Please check the Community Dance Schedule for the band and times information.

Please, come and join us as often as you can.

For questions and more information click here to contact us

____________________________________________________________

WELCOME | FESTIVALS | DANCE SCHEDULES | ABOUT US | CONTACT US


Member of: Grand Canyon Square Dance Association