SQUARE DANCE ASSOCIATION
A non-profit organization, and we strive:
* To provide an organization for development and coordination of interest in square dance activities in Arizona.
* To give Square Dancing the emphasis it deserves as a part of the recreation of the people of this area.
* To promote good fellowship and spirit of friendliness among all who share the common interest in square dancing, which is defined to include square, round, contra, clogging and line dancing.
* To disseminate information of interest to square dancers.
* To assist clubs so they can maintain a sound organization.
* To help individuals or groups desiring to establish new clubs.
* To promote interaction between regional and state level organizations.
* To sponsor square dance activities, such as 5th Saturday dances, New Dancer dances, and the annual festival.
* To encourage and respect the autonomy and differences of individual clubs and support their freedom to organize and run their own clubs in respect to matters such as pricing, callers, dates of dances, levels of dancing, etc..
Clubs that make up the
GRAND CANYON SQUARE DANCE ASSOCIATION: